Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9, 2010

Of all the weird dreams...

Last night I dreamt that Kimmie Chang had an affair with Da Yeh, after which she started to date Dad. I was obviously really fucked up about it and announced it in some kind of very public setting, like at some kind of party for important people or a congressional hearing or something. I may have been slightly hysterical when I announced it but it was all over the news the next day except that they made me out to be the bad guy. When I asked Kimmie how she could do that, she just replied in a very small and meek voice "he loves me".

I wonder if this is some kind of metaphor for what I'm afraid of when it comes to Robin and Jackie. Am I afraid that everyone thinks they're right and I'm the crazy hysterical bad guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment