Thursday, March 11, 2010

Night of March 10, 2010

And yet another weird one. Today's was a dream that was pretty much a teen movie, possibly some modern twist on Hairspray.

I dreamt that I was in a play at this school in a random town, and that Zac Efron was in the play. We were in Guys and Dolls, and the lead was a girl that was actually really ugly and happened to be Zac Efron's girlfriend and a total bitch. She was supposed to be the "fun' one and i was supposed to be the "conservative" one and for some reason we had to wear clothes from our own wardrobe. I chose to wear the blue polkadotted dress that I got from Shareens (except that it had a cooler collar) and everyone said I looked hotter than her. Unfortunately I was late to the play becuase I got lost in the monster that they called a campus but then the play had to be shut down for some reason or another anyways. Afterwards we went back to the place we were all staying in and he decided to take a nap in my bed. Meanwhile his mom called, who happened to be chinese somehow and was speaking to me in Chinese, and she decided she liked me...then I woke up.

Somehow this cut into another dream where Nicholas Cage and I and our team had to bust into Ken's apartment, though he had a new cat that looked suspiciously like Tim's Dexter, and we had to defuse the bomb. Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment